A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Couldn't help myself

I met Paul for lunch today, and I took advantage of the time out to head to Barnes and Noble to do a little browsing and to work away from my computer over a nice hot mocha. I wandered over to the magazine racks on my way to the coffee shop and found the latest issue of Vogue Knitting. I tried so hard to walk away, but I couldn't... See, Vogue Knitting is often hit-or-miss for me. It's often either fabulous or filled with patterns that look cool but I'd never make -- or patterns that I couldn't make even if I wanted to. But this issue is amazing. I found so many things I wanted (like a little bolero jacket or a really cool wrap or pretty summer scarves) that I just couldn't walk away. So I bought it. Don't tell Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]