A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Time zones

Paul came home from Delft last night, and it became painfully obvious that we've been living in very different time zones for the last few days. He was on Dutch time, meaning that he was six hours ahead of the Eastern Time Zone. I, on the other hand, was on Dreyer Standard Time, meaning that I was about three hours behind the Eastern Time Zone. So Paul came home last night and went to bed at around 8. I, on the other hand, stayed up and worked on my nephew's scarf until around 11. Then I went to bed and lay awake until 2, planning new projects (Hmmm...maybe I should make a nice lap blanket for Grandpa -- but what kind of yarn? And what pattern? And when the heck am I going to do that?).

We'll be flying back to Massachusetts this weekend to pick up my car. (Okay...actually, Paul has meetings on Monday and maybe Tuesday, but I'm going along to visit friends...and to pick up my car.) Between the flight on Sunday, the hotel time (Who am I kidding? I won't be hanging out in the hotel -- I'll be hitting Hub Mills!), and the 12-hour road trip, I'll have plenty of time to catch up on a few Christmas projects...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]