A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Remedy for a nervous breakdown

We've started packing boxes and saying our good-byes. We leave Massachusetts in just 12 days. So to calm myself down, I've been knitting like a madwoman. Really. Over the weekend, I finished Amy's poncho. I made a dishcloth and another scrubbie for Mom. And I started a new bag from the Bags book that XRX Books sent me to review (check for that one and a few other knitting book reviews soon on NightsAndWeekends.com. I'm having a blast with that book -- despite the fact that the wool I'm using is a bit waxy, and it sticks to the needles more than I'd like. I'm sure the bag will be finished in no time -- and I'll have to start another one.

I've been contemplating starting to pack my stash, but you never know when I'll need something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]