A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Grrr... fringes!

I just finished my long patchwork-y scarf, and, after much deliberation, I decided to add a fringe. It was tons of work -- I hate adding fringes -- but I did it. And yesterday I trimmed the edges a bit to make everything even, and I tried the thing on, and I hated the fringe. It's much too short. I didn't want to add a long fringe, since I'm not a huge fan of fringes in general, but I thought it would add something to tie the whole scarf together -- little fringes of all of the colors in the scarf -- but I should have made it longer.

Crap. Now what? After all that work, I hate to take everything out, but I don't want to keep it on, either.

Grrr...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]