A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, October 08, 2004

This week's FOs


Instant gratification makes me smile... Posted by Hello

Paul left for a conference in Chicago on Saturday morning. When I picked him up from the airport on Wednesday night, I was wearing my new poncho.

"Nice," he said. "Where'd you get it?"

"I made it while you were gone," I told him.

I LOVE this poncho! It's so soft and warm and cozy -- and it was super fast to knit. Really. I didn't spend all that much time on it, and I LOVE how it turned out. I know I'll be wearing it all the time.

So last night I knit up a hat to go with it (out of Weekend Cotton, on 17s) while we were all watching The Apprentice. Talk about instant gratification! I love both pieces -- I'm sure they'll get tons of wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]