A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Poncho obsession

That's right. I'm obsessed with ponchos. It's funny, since the first time I started searching for poncho patterns (after I saw a picture of the poncho I'm about to finish...), I couldn't find any that I really liked. But after finishing the poncho for my niece and almost finishing my first poncho for my very own, I'm totally obsessed. I want to make this one. I'm thinking a soft grey. And I just saw this great picture of this one, and I want one of those, too. And I'm not going to stop until my closet is overflowing with ponchos!

Forget knitting Christmas presents! I'm making ponchos--and they'll be all mine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]