A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, September 13, 2004

Finished belt!

I wasn't quite sure how to finish my crocheted belt, but while I was sitting in the hotel last week, waiting for Paul to get back from work, I decided to braid some tassels and just tie it on. So I finished it -- just in time for dinner with a guy from Paul's office. Pardon my general appearance. I hadn't slept in a week. But the belt's cool, don't you think? I was so excited about it that I pulled out the second skein of silk and started a skinnier one, too -- so I can interchange them.


What's there to do while watching HBO in a hotel room? How about finish crocheting a belt? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]