A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, September 17, 2004

Why I love Thursday night

1) After Thursday night comes Friday, which is often Frappuccino day.

2) Great TV! I can just curl up on the couch and watch Joey (which, though I still miss Friends, is pretty darn funny) and The Apprentice, on which I'm totally hooked (and last night's episode was so exciting that I couldn't get to sleep after it was over).

3) Lots of great TV = lots of knitting time. I got lots of poncho time in last night -- and now I'm well into the back -- maybe 1/3 of the way. If I get some time this weekend (maybe a movie or two -- since we still haven't watched the movies that we bought on our most recent trip to the Blockbuster Previously Viewed DVD bin), I may just get close to finishing it up. I've got to keep working on it, since the bright-colored leaves springing up on the trees outside my office window tell me that fall's right around the corner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]