A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, September 24, 2004

Fall knitting night

I'm so excited! My favorite knitting buddies, Lisa and Alicia, are coming over to knit tonight. Thanks to the hectic summer, we haven't done that since July, so we're long overdue. I'm not sure what I'll be working on tonight. I don't know if I'd be able to focus on finishing while I'm chatting, so that leaves me with Mom's shawl or Mom's scarf--or perhaps something new. Maybe I'll restart the hat I frogged last week...

But, more importantly, I've got to clean the house before they get here! And I've got to gather munchies. I'm thinking of trying a chili dip recipe I found last night...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]