A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Caught in craziness

Well, it's official. We're moving to Columbus. Paul's company says we'll be there by the first of December -- if not sooner. Paul left this morning for a big trade show, and he'll be gone until Wednesday night. Mom and Dad are three hours away -- they're coming to keep me company and chill me out -- and they'll be here until Friday morning. And next Saturday morning, we fly back out to Columbus to look for a place to live. Until then, I have to work, entertain my parents, and shop online for houses.

I've got a present all ready for Mom. The mini shawl that I started for her when I was at the cottage last month is finished -- and it's wrapped up and waiting by the door. I hope she likes it. I think it'll look great with her wide variety of black sweaters and dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]