A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's all ours...


Home Sweet Home Posted by Hello

Yep -- it's our house. OURS. Everything is signed and agreed-upon, and all we need to do is close next month.

In knitting news, I've almost finished the mystery project, but it's been especially hard to do the final counting stuff while watching the Red Sox, so I set it aside for now. Instead, I'm designing a doggie jacket for my friend's poodle, Bogey. Bogey loves his sweaters, and Amy wants to make more for him -- so I used one of his fleecy jackets to create the pattern. I'm doing the first one to try it out, but it's such an easy pattern that Amy, a beginner, will be able to do on her own. In no time, Bogey will need a closet of his own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]