A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, October 29, 2004

Now what?

Okay, I'll start by saying how psyched I am that the Sox won the World Series. I'm even more psyched that I was living in Boston when they did it (and now, as one of my friends said, this will help me find closure -- the Sox won, so I can now move in peace). But suddenly, now that it's all over, I feel so lost. The post-season was a blissful time of baseball and knitting for me. I finished all kinds of projects. And now that it's over, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to spend my evenings fretting about our upcoming move. During the World Series, however, I did manage to knit my Bogey Jacket (Bogey got a haircut yesterday, so he'll be wearing it a lot now -- pictures coming soon), a soft and fuzzy scarf for me, and a couple of dish scrubbies. I also started a totally random funky scarf that I'm making out of mini-skeins that I got out of the free bin at my LYS (man, I'm gonna miss that place!).

But now it's over...and I'm back to the grind. And I never did get to make myself a pair of red sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]