A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm baaaack!

It's been a long couple of weeks. The move itself went relatively well -- only a couple of minor casualties. I've been sick the entire time, though, and we had one major glitch. The day before we were supposed to drive from Massachusetts to our new place in Ohio, I finally brought my car in to have it checked out -- to make sure that the problems I'd been having weren't serious. Turns out they were. The car needed a part that had to be ordered, and the car wouldn't be ready for a week. So we left the car behind, rented a Buick Century, and I drove it the 800 miles to our new place. So the car is still in Massachusetts, and I'm trapped in the house until we get it back -- though we're still not sure how that's going to happen.

On the knitting front, things aren't exactly as they should be. Christmas is just around the corner, and I've still got a few projects to complete. Needless to say, the last couple of weeks haven't been very knitty, as Paul and I have been spending our free time unpacking and trying to find places for all of our junk. So the Christmas crunch is on -- and I'm not sure when I'll have the time. Paul leaves for the Netherlands on Saturday, and Mom and Dad show up soon after -- to keep me company and to help me feel a little more settled in. Maybe they'll even help me put up some Christmas lights...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]