A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Weekend...

Ah, the weekend. It is but a distant memory to me now.

This weekend, I had every intention of Doing Things. I was going to clean the house and get some extra work done. I was going to be productive.

Instead, we ended up doing exactly what we needed to do: nothing. We slept in. We went to bed early. We took naps. And we watched a lot of soccer and hockey. I think I might finally be getting caught up on my sleep. After all that sleeping, Paul had a hard time getting to sleep (and staying there) last night. Not me. I slept like a rock. If I keep this up, I may be able to take out the caffeine IV soon.

I did, however, manage to get the first sleeve of my sweater done. I swear I'll post a picture soon. Really. I should be able to finish the other sleeve this week -- unless, of course, I end up having to rip it out again, but I'm hoping that I learned my lesson (and took good enough notes) the first time.

I've also practically worn out my new Treasury already. Really. I must have flipped through it 20 times already. I've taken notes, even. But at this rate, I'll never actually be able to commit to a stitch pattern for my next lace project...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

sounds like a great weekend!

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]