A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Sleeve and a Half

Just a quick update today -- with (finally!) a really bad picture of the sweater, courtesy of my rainy-day-dark bathroom and Microsoft Paint, since Photoshop is still acting up.

I haven't had a ton of knitting time -- or blogging time. But, for some reason, no one feels sorry for me when I tell them what I've been busy with. I've actually been working, but that means going to press screenings and things. Tonight, I'm going to a screening of Click (don't tell my esteemed film-critic colleagues, but I adore Adam Sandler, so I can't wait). And since Paul has hockey, I'm dragging Barbara along for the adventure.

Whenever I get a few spare minutes, though, I pull out the sweater -- because I *really* just want it to be done. I'm working on the sleeves -- and I should be done soon. Just half a sleeve or so to go. Notice Sleeve #1, which I finally finished, despite having ripped out 35 whole rounds. Ick.



I'm dying to start on something else (like a Picovoli in some green cotton that I got at the outlet, and that flowery blanket, and, of course, more lace!), but I'm determined to get the sweater done first. And, believe it or not, I'm sticking to that -- mostly because I don't have a lot of time to start something new. Just a week and a half, though, and I'll be able to get back to the cottage for a few days. And then the real knitting will begin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sweater. I'm so proud of you for doing it the right way. You know where it would have been at my house.

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really nice looking. Very stylish. I love the color! What projects are you bringing to the cottage?

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Ooo... pretty. You make the cutest sweaters.

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

the sweater is adorable!

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]