A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

We Have a Sleeve!


Yesterday, I finished my 3x2 rib and bound off the body -- and then I moved on to the sleeves. There was, however, a slight problem. Before I began, I went running downstairs to my knitting corner, pulled out my circular needle binder, and found that I don't have another #8 circ. I quickly checked the time, to see if JoAnn's would still be open, but we'd been running errands all night, and it was after 9. Ack! Fortunately, the sleeves are big enough at the top that I can knit in the round on my smallest Denise cables (phew!), so I still have time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater is really cute!
cm

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Great job. Didn't know you were an Indy fan. Remind me to tell you some of our Indy stories next time I see you.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger kdk said...

Thanks girls! :) SP -- I look forward to your Indy stories. In our family, Indy Day was practically a religious holiday. Once, I almost got thrown out of my brother's car because I was too slow in getting in, and he had to rush back for the race -- so he took off while one of my feet was still on the ground. Someday, I'd love to go -- but I've only gotten as close as time trials.

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]