A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Knitting Diet

No, I'm not talking about "the yarn diet" -- in which [crazy] people [with way more self-control than I could ever dream of having] force themselves to stop buying yarn. The woman in this article claims that knitting has actually helped her lose 45 pounds -- just because she's sitting in her living room knitting instead of wandering to the kitchen to eat. Me, I just have Paul bring the snacks to me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that really works, I should be wafer thin rather than my present soft and fluffy self. ha! Thanks for sharing that tidbit...maybe if I believe it actually works, it will?

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

I've read that article three times now and I keep trying to tell myself that will work... but it just doesn't work for me...lol.

6:34 PM

 
Blogger kdk said...

Yeah, it doesn't work for me, either. Just yesterday, I was sitting on the couch with a box of crackers and my knitting, stuffing my face between rows. :) But here's what I'm thinking: once spring arrives, I need to learn how to knit while walking. Then I can go for knitting walks -- and I can knit and get some exercise at the same time. I'm all about multi-tasking. Throw in a book on CD, and I'm all set. ;)

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]