A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's That Time Again...

It's MagKnits time! I'm thinking I may need to try out the TechGuy Socks for my very own TechGuy.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for Lolly's Project Spectrum. It starts in March, and we're supposed to do *something* with pink or red. Red isn't exactly my color, so I'm pretty low on reds in my stash -- except for something I dyed long ago and some wool. Pink, however, I may be able to swing that. I've got some pink for a fun scarf for my niece. I've also got some bright pink for another One Skein Wonder. I could do pink baby stuff, but, of all my pregnant friends, no one's announced that they're having a girl. So here I am, not even into the first month of the project, and I'm struck with indecision... Fortunately, I've got a month to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]