A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Sock Wars: Day 9


Ta-Da! Posted by Picasa

See that? It's A FINISHED SOCK! WOOHOO! I just hope the recipient-in-law doesn't have really wide feet, or I may have to try again -- because they're a bit snug. Not snug, exactly, but there isn't a lot of room for expansion, either. Personally, I think they're cozy -- so if they don't fit her, they'll definitely fit me. :)

Now I just have to get that second one started. I'll start that tonight.

Do you see what's under the sock? That would be my copy of The Yarn Girls' Guide to Beyond the Basics, which I'll be reviewing soon. It was at the door when I got home from knitting with Julie. I haven't even looked at it yet, but I can't wait to see what's inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]