A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sock Wars: Day 7

Those pictures of the sock on the couch were getting a bit boring, don't you think? I figured I'd spice up my sock picture a bit today by posing it with the Christmas tree:


Still-life sock with Christmas tree Posted by Picasa

Last night was movie night. And since Paul and I have this little agreement that I won't knit in movie theaters in his presence (actually, it embarrasses him if I do it even when he's not with me, but there's nothing he can do about that), I didn't get a lot of knitting done yesterday. I'm only a couple of inches past the end of the gusset decreases. But, just to make myself feel better, I did some measuring. The end user of this particular sock has a foot measuring around 10 inches, from heel to big toe. So far, the sock is about five inches, heel to needles. So I'm getting there. And since Paul has a hockey game tonight (his team ended in fifth place for the season, so they made the playoffs), I should have plenty of time to work on it -- at least until my fingers get too numb to work with tiny metal needles. Then maybe I'll switch to working on the felted tote, which I've got on less frigid, less tiny Denise size 10.5s...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]