A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy (belated) birthday to me!

So here's how I spent my birthday weekend:


How I spent my birthday... Posted by Picasa

We headed south on Thursday morning for a weekend in the Smokies. Since Paul and I were both turning the big 3-0 (and since it was our first birthday in the country in *years*), we decided to go on a little (much-needed) vacation. And there's not much I love more than the mountains.

On Thursday night (my birthday), we showed up just in time to settle in and head to town for a late dinner... I went through a bunch of wardrobe options, and I asked Paul to quickly snap an overdue picture of my Interweave Ruffle Shrug. In the end, I liked it so much that I decided to wear it to dinner (see below).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]