A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I think this is the last of it...

This is gone well beyond just shopping for yarn. This has become an obsession. A challenge, if you will. On Sunday, I ran right over to JoAnn to buy more Cotton-Ease, since it was 30% off the clearance price (that's $2.10). There was only one remaining Popsicle Blue, so I bought it. I also bought three skeins of orange. What am I going to do with this stuff? I'm still not sure. But I'm sure it'll be good.

Cotton-Ease Tally: 14 (5 Candy Blue, 6 Popsicle Blue, 3 Orangeade)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]