A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WOW!

I made an amazing discovery last night. I was just knitting away on Lisa's shawl while watching TV. I finished the third skein (I bought six), and I thought I'd wrap it around me -- just for fun. I discovered that it already covered my entire back. Since Lisa's quite a bit smaller than I am, it'll be even bigger on her. So I think I may be almost done. I'm going to finish at least the fourth skein and see how it goes. But then I think that might be it (with two skeins left for me to play with).

I'm amazed by how beautifully this yarn knits up. The drape is amazing. Really...it's impressive for such an affordable yarn. I've really gotta go out and get me some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]