A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, March 25, 2005

Thursday night FOs

Last night, I finished the legwarmers I started on our trip. I tried them on and came to the realization that legwarmers make you look like you don't have ankles. Is that a bad thing? Who knows. But I'll try wearing them anyway -- I might just like them. I happen to remember liking them the *last* time they were in style. We'll see...

This weekend, Paul and I need to do a photo shoot. I have so many FOs that I haven't photographed -- and it's about time to start. I have one pattern that I'm submitting -- for a Monday deadline -- so I have to get that one in. The others I just want so I can post. But rest assured -- the pictures are coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]