A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Jealous

Okay. I'm jealous. I started working on this shawl for Lisa, and now I want it. My jealousy is silly, since I have nowhere to wear a sparkly silver and white shawl, but I want it anyway. I want it. So now, as I knit away, I'm trying to figure where I could possibly wear something that's pretty and sparkly. If I can think of something, I'm definitely buying more Brilliant. I'm thinking a simple wrap would be nice, but I think I'd feel a little overdressed at the movie theater on cheap night. And I probably wouldn't fit in at the mall...or at the local pizza place, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]