A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, April 11, 2005

In my old room...

I've set up shop in my old bedroom (which is still covered in the teal carpet that I thought was so cool back in 1988). It's now Mom and Dad's office. I drove up this weekend to hang out for a while -- and to celebrate my nephew's upcoming seventh birthday. After I get some work done, I'm hoping to go out for coffee and hit Friends of Wool. I'm thinking some sock yarn would be nice...

My latest project -- the bright and fuzzy pillow. I started it Friday night, and (after a panicked trip to Joann on Saturday night for more Fun Fur) I'm over halfway done. I only have a couple of days left here, and I really want to finish before I leave, so I'll have to get down to business soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]