A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Let's Try That Again...

When I learned to knit, my MIL taught both me and my SIL, Suzanne. I took off running, but Suzanne, who was in college at the time and didn't have a lot of time to spare, sort of let it go. But this year, she decided to pick it up again. I assured her that she'd be a lot happier knitting on bigger needles, so she picked up a pair while we watched a movie, and by the end, she'd finished a dishcloth and had started another...


Suzanne once again picks up the needles... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]