A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Got Yer Red Right Here!

Yesterday was the official start of Project Spectrum. So, in honor of our month of reds and pinks, I wore my new favorite red hoodie today (though I'm thinking I'll change into my new not-red-or-pink sweater when I go out for coffee this afternoon -- so I can show it off). And last night, I worked on a little red scarf for my niece's Bitty Baby. I'm told it matches her dress.



But it's not all red around here. It's also purple.



Yes, Baby-Rama 2006...Baby Sweater Mania...Pregnant-Friend-A-Long has officially begun. This lovely purple top-down cardi is for friends who are due in April. We'll be in Toronto for my SIL's shower right around the due date, so we may even get to see the little guy/girl. I'm testing out a new pattern, which I bought strictly on Chandra's recommendation. I've also got Julie digging around for her baby sweater patterns, which she swears to me can be finished in "a day or so." (I'll believe that when I see it.) So if you know of any good super-quick, super-simple baby sweater patterns, please let me know. I'm desperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]