A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, September 12, 2005

I won!

Yesterday, I got an email from the Give a Little blog, saying I'd won! Two skeins of Fiesta yarns -- La Luz in Arctic Ice and Rayon Boucle in Sapphire -- are on their way. I was totally shocked that I'd won, and I'm so excited! I've always loved Fiesta yarns, but I've never had any of my very own.

Through the Give a Little blog, knitters have already raised over $80,000 for Katrina Relief. If you haven't done so already, please join in and give a little to help the hurricane victims...

Quick knitting update: I worked on my shrug a little more this weekend. I finished a couple more repeats, and I have 1 1/2 more repeats before the flat knitting and 4 half-repeats to work flat. I'm almost done -- I'll definitely finish in time to block that baby.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin! I'm the one who donated your Give a Little prize. Just wanted to let you know I'll be dropping the yarns in the mail tomorrow. Thanks again for supporting hurricane relief! jpt

8:15 AM

 
Blogger kdk said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to get them! I just looked up the colors on Fiesta's site, and they couldn't be more me... I've already started debating what I want to use them for. And thank you, too, for taking part -- it once again shows how generous and caring knitters are. Wherever I go, I've found that knitters are some of the nicest people in the world...

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]