A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Catastrophe strikes

With just over three weeks to go until the wedding, at which I'm supposed to wear that gorgeous lace shrug, catastrophe hit. I got too comfortable. I didn't pay enough attention to the pattern, and I suddenly realized that I'd gone 10 rounds past the point where I was supposed to stop and do something different. So last night, I spent the evening ripping it all out, stitch by stitch -- I even took out two extra rounds, just for the sake of getting everything evened out (and figuring out a couple of stitches that I dropped). That's 12 whole rounds of lace. *Black* lace. I broke a sweat doing it. But now it's done, and I can start back again. In fact, I'm almost to the point of switching to flat knitting. That means I'm maybe a third of the way through. It's a good thing we've got a lot of time in the car ahead of us this weekend. I'll get some time to work on it then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]