A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Capelet Replacement

Yesterday, I finished the capelet that I had to make for myself to replace the one I gave to my sister-in-law. I have to tell you, I wasn't exactly planning on giving it to her -- I was just planning on having her try it on and see if she liked it so I could make her another one. But she absolutely loved it -- so what can you do (even if you just bought the perfect tank top to wear with it)? So I pulled out my extra stock of orange Microspun and got to work. While Paul hung a few pictures around the house (we've been here since November -- we figured it was about time...), I put on the finishing touches. And I'm going to wear it this week. Yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]