A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Yarn shopping excursion

I've been working my butt off lately, so I haven't really had a chance to get out much. But yesterday I did. I met up with Julie and her girls, Emily and Elise, for a yarn outing. We did a little scouting of the other stores in town -- since one just opened and the other moved to a new location. There was some good, some bad, but I realized that ours is still the best store in town. After that, we had lunch at Bob Evans -- and then hit Michaels...since we were in the neighborhood.

We did, however, make a side trip. Before going to one of the stores, we stopped at Tuesday Morning, where we squealed with delight upon finding bags of Cotton Ease. I got two bags of yellow (six skeins) and a bag of minty green, which may end up going to Barbara. That takes my Cotton Ease stash up to...a number that I do not care to think about.

I am obsessive, and I know it's pathetic, but I just can't stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]