A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, August 05, 2005

On the road again...

As soon as I get out of work for the day, we're off to Toronto for the weekend. Did we just get back from our last road trip?

Paul's best friend is getting married in September, so we've got a party for them this weekend. I'm going to be bringing the bride her silvery white shawl that she requested. I hope she likes it!

I've also already packed my knitting. I've got my sock, my lace shrug (which I'm supposed to have finished in time for the wedding next month), my capelet, and plenty of cotton for dishcloths, if necessary. And some Cotton Fleece for a top. Think I should pack more?

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]