A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

And here is the contraband (meaning: yarn not purchased at The Store) that Barbara brought for me in an unmarked bag on Monday:


Stash enhancement! Posted by Picasa

Isn't it gorgeous? The Wool of the Andes (on the left) is going to be striped in a felted bag that I'm making with some grey wool that I recycled out of a thrift store sweater. The Shadow (right) is going to be a yet-to-be-determined lace shawl for me. And the Alpaca Cloud (bottom), which is absolutely luscious is going to be a scarf for Mom. I think I need to buy more for me -- even if I just carry it around with me and feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]