A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A busy week for the washer...

After I finished my Monday bag and brought it into the store, I started another felted bag on Monday. This one is my Vegas Bag -- a pattern that was sent out in last quarter's store newsletter (and it's soon to be published elsewhere -- I'll let you know when). Instead of using worsted weight, as I did in my first bag (the blue one), I went with bulky weight for this one. I just love the project because it's so fast -- and it uses leftover yarn. Can it get any better than that?


Vegas Bags in Two Sizes Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

oh yes... the secret publication!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger kdk said...

LOL... Okay, so I was going to make a big announcement or something when it came out, but you can go and check it out...

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]