A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, September 02, 2005

More on Cotton Ease...

Okay, so I have a pretty decent stash of Cotton Ease. But now I have a problem. I refuse to use it. After all, it's discontinued. I can't get any more. So I can't make just anything with it. It's got to be a project that's Cotton Ease worthy. I know. It's pretty sad.

Everything is packed and ready to go to the cottage. As usual, I've packed way more than I'll ever need. I have my main bag and my backup bag, along with a bag of wool, in case I want to start that big felted bag, a bag of random stuff (like some Fixation and some Cotton Ease), and a bag containing that felt-strip bag I finished and now need my mom to line. I put all the extra bags in one giant suitcase-like bag. Pretty sad for four days, but I can't help it. I think I have the yarn for three dishcloths, a mini bag (for the store), my shrug, Mom's alpaca scarf (which will have to stay in the car so Mom won't see it), that pair of socks I still haven't finished, my giant felt bag, the ballet top from Loop-d-loop, and some stuff to start three yet-unknown projects, just in case.

I think I should be okay for the weekend. And if not, there's a yarn store ten minutes from the cottage...

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Media Shop Turns To Blogosphere To Predict Fate Of Fall TV Lineup
MEDIA SHOP INITIATIVE MEDIA IS promoting a new analytic tool that it says will assess online buzz for the new fall TV lineup.
A nice blog - keep it up. Time permitting, please drop over so that I can share the latest in n.c. golf course with you.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]