A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring Is In the Air...

...And in our front yard.

Look what I found when I went to get the mail today:



These little guys are all over the place. Since we didn't plant them, I have no idea what they are, but they're so cute! While I was out, I walked to the side of the house and noticed that our daffodils are blooming, too. Yea!

In other good news, my blanket is starting to look like something:



I had a little time to work on it last night because Paul had a late hockey game -- which meant that he spent much of the night napping before leaving shortly after 9. I'm starting to remember why I don't really like working with big needles -- working stockinette on 15s is just clumsy. But I'll survive -- and then I'm not making another baby blanket for a while. I'm all about the cute little baby sweaters now.

And...in one last piece of good news, my KnitPicks order has shipped! Yea! Yarny goodness on its way!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those wonderful flowers are Crocus. They are supposed to be blooming in the Spring??? I have them blooming too.
Hope to see you soon.

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Yay for yarn! and flowers! I ordered sock yarn last Saturday and it still hasn't shipped which scares me because this company has never been so slow. :-(

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]